Do You Have Grooming Experience with Exceptional Customer Service Skills? Or Are You a Bather/Brusher Who Wants to Become a Groomer?
And Do You Want to Enjoy a Healthy Work-Life Balance while Earning More than your Average Groomer and be Supported by State of the Art Tools and Technologies?
We Thought You Would Say Yes!
Take more control over your life, free yourself of salon politics, stop dealing with run down or outdated equipment, and join a hip grooming company who genuinely cares about its employee’s growth and satisfaction.
Our Grooming & Style Pro Must-Haves:
- Energetic, Organized and Reliable
- Positive ATTITUDE and a solid WORK ETHIC!
- Exceptional Customer Service and Communication Skills
- LOVE of grooming and caring for pets
- Clean driving record (groomers only)
- Groomers: min. 2 years work experience. Ideal: 5+ years
- Bathers/Brushers: min. 3 months training/work experience. Ideal: 6 mths – 1 year
Compensation – DOE
commissions + hourly wage + tips + vacation time + manager incentives